Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flickr - San Pedro Builds Tall - Thang No. 5

- San Pedro Park Library 2008 Crafts

We're exploring Flickr on 23 things next. Needless to say, this is one of my favorite tools of the 2.0 trade.

Here is one of the playful photos emailed to our mysapl Flickr account. It's from San Pedro, where teens built mock architecture from marshmallows & pasta. Obviously, they have having a fabulous time - with math, no less! Maybe math would have stuck for me if it was edible and involved less chalkboard madness.

San Pedro's photo makes me want to go into my neighborhood branch and see what's going on. Thanks for sharing this event with us. You have a great eye for photography, Hondo!

I hope all the 23ers have a fun time exploring Flickr with me. Let me know any Flickr questions you have by making a comment to this post.
Your Flickr lesson will be posted soon, so stay tuned...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe... the kid with the Winnie Cooper book kinda looks like Paul :)