Thursday, October 16, 2008

Romancing the blog - Thang no. 4

One of my pleasures is to read from a different point of view. Those who know me know that I have a hard time with "happy endings." Romance books I struggle with (and struggle I do) but this reader's advisory blog gives me great pleasure:

http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com

The romance reviews are funny, sarcastic and give this gal a thrill. You can search the archives by "grade" - finding an A-line romance or (for laughs) an F that falls flat on its plot.

The language can be on the gritty side, but oh so witty! I have found several book recommendations have made me a romantic reader. but I digress... Read more for more.

1 comment:

...that's what she said said...

oh how wonderful!
gritty language is the best.
Thanks for sharing.